We are seeking partners in industry who share our commitment to the advancement of culinary professionals across our country.
When you partner with us, you gain access to a group of 1500 active culinary professionals from 23 regional branches in major cites and towns. This team of dedicated chefs, pastry chefs, bakers, cooks and apprentices is keen to work with innovative companies, to examine, test and try new food products, equipment and services. If you think your company is a fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
WHY PARTNER WITH OUR FEDERATION?
The CCFCC represents a strong and influential group of chefs with spending power in excess of $100 million annually. Member chefs come from a diverse background including multi-unit chains, independent operators, international hotel groups, established institutional and educational facilities, food manufacturers and food distributors.
We are the professional voice for chefs and cooks.
Through our commitment to our members, we work to:
- Increase the profile of culinary professions within the hospitality industry and the general public.
- Develop and support education and training programs to assist chefs and cooks in the continuing quest for improvement in their professional skills.
- Uphold and improve professional standards of performance and creativity among its members, through participation in domestic and international culinary competitions.
- Promote our culinary culture and culinary tourism within Canada.
- Build public / consumer awareness through their association with cooking professionals.
- Partner with key organizations and sponsors in order to showcase their products and services to Canadian chefs and cooks.
- Foster alliances and ongoing exchange with other professional associations around the world, especially with our US neighbours and the World Association of Chefs Societies.
- The CCFCC is affiliated, and held directorship with the World Association of Chefs Societies with whom over 1.5 million chefs world wide present a common bond for the advancement of the culinary profession.
We are the largest association of our kind in Canada.
Our educational endeavors led to the establishment of the national certification for chefs (Certified Working Chef, Certified Chef de Cuisine, Certified Master Chef designations) and continue through a commitment to ongoing professional development through initiatives such as the National Convention.
We present the best of Canada on the international stage.
The CCFCC has showcased Canadian culinary expertise for over 40 years at competitions such as the World Culinary Olympics, the Bocuse d’Or and other international events. The federation also creates and supports various regional and junior culinary teams in order to prepare them to represent Canadian culinary expertise to the world.